Welcome to the home page of A.C.A.R.T.S.,
Next Meeting --May 15-7:00 pm
Red Cross Center
FT-8 Digital Mode
Jack Shutt, W9GT & Tom Rupp, KU8T
Building a Low Profile 2 Meter Antenna
As seen in the March QST
Jim Boyer, KB9IH
As an active ham club, we are deeply involved in many
aspects of amateur radio:
- Active in SKYWARN, helping to spot tornados
and severe weather.
the Allen County SKYWARN
Additional Allen County Skywarn info from the net manager.
- Providing communications for
emergency situations & charity events
- - Maintaining digipeaters for digital
packet and APRS modes
- - Providing the ham community with 3 VHF/UHF voice repeaters
- Promoting the art of communicating, both locally and worldwide
- Actively supporting the Amateur Radio Emergency Service
for more info on A.R.E.S.
Please select one of the topics
on the left of the page to learn more about that aspect of our organization.
If you have any questions or comments about this web site, please direct them
to Howard Pletcher, N9ADS, at n9ads(at)arrl.net.
Special thanks to N0WNT and
KG0ZZ for some of the clip art used on this site.